Monday, February 9, 2015

4th Grading Reflection



Last Grading has now ended. And our high school life is done. All the memories will stay in my heart forever.  I will never forget those crazy moments we've shared. All the laughter, tears, moments, happiness and times of sadness.
  
     The discoveries or learning that I have gained during our last grading was Adobe Photoshop. And I like it! It’s for the generation. Because in our modern world, teens, not only teens but all, are now using applications that has photo editor.

     And I would like to say thank you to our busy but intelligent teacher, Mrs. Evelyn Vera Cruz. Thank for being a good teacher to us. For being a supportive teacher and most especially for your patience to us ma’am. J  We will never forget you ma’am. We love you! <3
Thank you so much for the memories, ISNHS. I will treasure those.

Aim High, Fly, soar. . . .

“ILOCOS SUR NATIONAL HIGHSCHOOL."


No comments:

Post a Comment