Wednesday, August 6, 2014

What I have learned? :)


               Before we took this topic, which is blogging, I thought it's hard to learn because I'm not familiar to it. But when our teacher discussed it step by step I found out that's it's good to learn, so everyone can create their blog, everyone can share and post their opinions in the internet every time they want. By this, I can also gather some information and communicate to other bloggers. At this grading I learned how to create and post blogs.

             As a student, we also have problems/challenges that we have to encounter. The problems that I encountered most is when I missed our lessons because of being absent for sometimes I'm not feeling well. It's hard to cope up on our lessons that I missed and it's very difficult when there's a teacher discussing in front of the class than looking on your notes and try to understand it by yourself.

           I address this challenges/problems by learning how to be independent and learning how to be independent and learning how to understood our  lessons by my own, that's our responsibility when we were not able to attend the discussion. And I always refer to my classmates and asking what should I do and I will borrow the notes of my classmates and I try to explore it by myself.

                 And now first grading has ended. Time was so fast! Second grading has come. I don't have any idea on what will be our next lesson for this grading, I hope it will not made me stress. I will continue what I did last grading and I will always try my best to understood all the lessons. I hope God will continue to guide me and give me strength and lighten up my mind always so that I can understood every lessons. 
        

21 comments:

  1. I like how you express your thoughts and especially how you organize it. Good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's nice! Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so dumbfound in a good way when I saw your blog. I loved it !. Keep it up! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can be a good writer someday :) goodwork keep it up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! You're expressive and I like the way you compose your reflection. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are very good in composing and making all your blogs. I was impressed in all your work and it seems you have a inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's great! Colorful, like your personality. Keep up! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Colorful nice combination of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Rizza! You did a great job. So colorful. Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Panda! Hi Rizza, your thoughts and ideas are well arranged. Someday, you'll be a good writer. Keep it up! =))

    ReplyDelete