Tuesday, September 9, 2014

MODERN DAY HERO: MY SUPER HERO

"You're my Hero"

A hero is someone who has a strong sense of justice and goodness and acts upon that sense. A hero should not seek fame for the sake of it. What makes someone a hero? Is it their ability to put others first? Is it their bravery? I believe a hero to me is someone who goes above and beyond or isn't satisfied with being average. A hero is someone who knows what matters in life and doesn't let that slip through their fingers.



We all know that family is the first learning place of an individual in their world, our family should be the hero of our life. Yes it's true, because for me my "FAMILY" is the hero of my life. Why? Because starting from my childhood until now, I learned so many things from them. I learned also the basic communication among individuals. My family teach me to love, how to behave, how to come along with life. They are always there to help me when I need a shoulder to lean on . My family is the one who'm I learned to become a good person, I learned also on how to give importance on what GOD have given us. Their always sacrificing for me even though they know that they will suffer so much just for me. My family is the one who'm I learned to become a simple person. And on how to become a good person to Everyone. That's why I love my family so much! :)
My hero is someone who are determining to do the right thing and make sure others are doing the right thing. They put their own life at risk in order to save me or someone else. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment