Saturday, January 3, 2015

2015 :)


Hello 2015!

New Year means a new beginning. A new year to start a new life with the people who are with us now. Let us forget the past. The past that is full of darkness, a year that is full of challenges that challenged how strong we are.   
We should let go of all our past mistakes and forget all the negativity, a new year to focus on all the positive things, a year to create new friendships and a year to believe in ourselves. New Year, new opportunities to improve ourselves. 
                 When New Year comes, I always set New Year’s resolutions, but I always failed to achieve most. But as year passed by I have learn to follow it, and make it as my guide to do better things. I want the new me is stronger, a positive thinker, has a long patience and more friendly.  My very goal this year is to change for a better version of me. This year, I will wash away all my bad attitudes and start to improve myself and continue the good doings.

No comments:

Post a Comment