Saturday, January 3, 2015

My Reflection :)



           Days had past. Time is so fast! Third Grading has ended. Our memories during Third Grading Period was better than the first. Because here, you get along with each other. So many activities and blogs to do.
          The discoveries and learning that I have gained or learned during our Third Grading Period in ICT was to learn the software program to create and administrates web pages, the "Microsoft Front page ". We also learned the Parts of the Screen-layout of Front Page. These are the title bar, menu bar, standard toolbars, formatting toolbars, web page, web page window, insertion font, scroll bar, estimated download time and the view options. 
           And even if I missed some of our lessons sometimes because of the contests and activities that I am attending, I am doing all my best just to cope up on our lessons. :) 
         Moving on. . .Fourth Grading is approaching. The last grading of the school year 2014-2015. :) Thank you for being a part of my high school life Mrs. Evelyn Vera cruz. Thank you friends, teachers and family for being my inspiration. Now, I'm preparing myself to leave my beloved Alma Mater ILOCOS SUR NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment